Google handles 100 billion searches per month. What percentage of that number could be someone searching for your products or services?
Many people expect your business to have a website, and you may be losing potential customers to your competitors who are online.
A web page says your business is open 24/ 7, and a simple one page website to let people know your contact details, can be the difference between a sale or no sale.
Compelling reasons why you need a website
- IYour potential customers are already searching for you
- IYour business credibility will be greatly enhanced
- IYou get the competitive edge over businesses not online
- IYour communications will be greatly enhanced
- IOnline information saves you valuable time
- IYour business will be available 365days, 24/7
- IYour business will have a larger customer base
- IUnlike print media your messages can be easily updated
- IYou pay a fraction of the cost of print media advertising
Why you need a website out there
2013 marks the year when more people are expected to be web searching from a mobile device rather than a desktop?
Mobile devices are every where, and people have greater opportunity to search for your products or services as they travel around town.
Now do you see why you need a website working overtime for you 365 days? You may not be available but your website can be.